Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This driving me nuts. I have a TC 2x scope that doesn't use rings to mount to the base. The scope has a block attached to the bottom of the scope with cutouts for the base bolts to attach the scope to the base. I thought I found a base on Ebay, but it was too small. I know that there are two types of this base, one larger then the other.

Does anyone know what these bases are called? I need the larger one. To my knowledge, they were made for the TC scopes only.

I will try to take a picture if I can get my camera battery charged. ;)

I need the scope base on the right in the second picture.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Re: What Scope Base???

Lawful Larry, I'm pretty sure that T/C called this a rail mount scope. My brother in-law has one on his 7-30 Waters barrel.
I bet if you call Fox Ridge Outfitters they will be able to fix you up.

GOOD SHOOTING!
Slufoot

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I wish it was that easy. Fox Ridge is out of business. The website is gone!!!

Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
201 Posts

There not out of business! Call 1-800-243-4570. Just ordered a new englander barrel from them 2 weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

jrkrk said:
There not out of business! Call 1-800-243-4570. Just ordered a new englander barrel from them 2 weeks ago.
I will call on Monday and give it a try. When the website went down, I thought they had closed shop. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I called Foxridge and they don't sell these type bases any more. If anyone knows how I can get my hands on this base, please let me know.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,869 Posts
Why don't you put a "Want to buy" on the TC classifieds forum? I bet there will be someone there who wants to get rid of one.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Try Ed's T/C's, the sponsor of this forum, He sells lots of barrels, scopes and mounts for Contenders.
If he doesn't have one he may know where to get it.

I just looked on Ed's sight and he has a new in box Rail mount scope. So he may very well have some bases to go with this type scope.
Give him a call.

GOOD SHOOTING!
Slufoot

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Watch eBay also. I think those early bases came on the Lobo scopes also.

Steve :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Larry,
This is called the "rail mount base" made only by T/C. If Ed's does not have one you can try calling T/C customer service at (603)-330-5659. They may be able to point you in the right direction. Good shooting!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts