Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has two barrels, 30/30 and the 45LC/.410 barrel. Receiver and both barrels are like new. The 30/30 barrel has a simmons scope on it. Has only had a few rounds through each barrel. Thanks

·
Registered
191 Posts
What would an Armour Alloy gun & two ba

Don't know, but I am interested. Are you buying are selling? Is it in it's original condition or has it been modified to accept all barrels? What's the asking price?

·
Registered
439 Posts

What length barrels?

Check Ed's TC for prices

10 inch 45/410 = $165
Not sure on the 30-30 depends on length.

Darryl

·
Registered
332 Posts

Tried to send you a PM on this one, & as usual got the "invalid session: message..I have been looking for an Armour Alloy 45/410 for a while, lemme know if you are interested in selling! I posted a wanted ad for this one a couple of months ago, but nobody seems to be turning loose of theirs. I usually have several barrels for trade, or if you want cash, that works for me too... email me at [email protected] with info if you decide to turn loose of it...if you prefer not to split the set up, no problem, i am still interested...Thanks! :D

·
Registered
31 Posts

I sold a like new 14" 30/30 for 150. Seems like the UNconverted AA's don't bring as much as the blues or stainless. Not as many pepole have them and therefore not as great a demand...go figure. Personally, I prefer the AA's .......got 2 frames.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts