Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of my friends defending the mask, I won’t unfriend you, no matter how hard you try to push your views down my throat, but read this... ⬇

When you ask why? - It’s just a mask:

.....”It's just a mask" can turn into "it's just a vaccine" very quickly. And it will, you can bet your bottom dollar on that!
In less than 5 months, our government has successfully divided the country into "obedient mask wearers" versus "selfish people that refuse to wear masks".
"It's just a mask, you guys". It's for "the greater good"!
Where have we heard this phrase before?💡
In less than 5 months, our government has dictated what events are acceptable versus unacceptable to attend. Riots are OK, family funerals are not. Standing in a graduation line is a "safety hazard", but feel free to line up at WalMart, Lowes, and Home Depot.
But it's "just a mask" & "safety precautions", you guys.
In less than 5 months, our government successfully facilitated the closing of family-owned businesses while granting authority to large corporations that they have invested interests in.
It's "just a mask" and "safety precautions" you guys. Oh & here's a measly $1200 that we stole from you in the first place. Enjoy!
In less than 5 months, our government was able to successfully sway the population into believing that a CASHLESS SOCIETY is a good thing! In the name of a government sponsored virus.
In less than 5 months, our government closed down public schools, and has "restructured" school moving forward under the guise of "public safety" from a "virus". These same schools fed children crap per the corrupt USDA food pyramid. But "health" matters when it comes to a government sponsored virus 💡
It's "just a mask" & "heightened safety precautions", you guys.
In less than 5 months, our government demonstrated how easily people assimilate to "guidelines" (that have NO scientific premise whatsoever) when they are fearful.
What was up with all that toilet paper?
It's "just a mask" & "6 foot social distancing", you guys. Oh, and dooky paper.
In less than 5 months, our government has successfully instilled fear in a majority of the population in America.
But citizens are not "afraid" of the people in power who are responsible for the removal of their "freedoms". Instead, they're fearful of their neighbors and family, human touch, and air.
There are thousands of viruses that *could* affect the population, but these viruses do not matter because MSM didn't say they do.
It's absolutely terrifying to me that so many people do not question authority because they see that authority as "all knowing." It's even more terrifying that these same people rely on corrupt "leaders" to be led, thus lacking all critical thinking skills/independence.
Slaves to the system that keeps them oppressed.
How quickly history is forgotten and repeated!
What's most problematic to me about all of this is that the people who are wearing masks "for the greater good" will be the first to sign up for this shiny new vaccine that's had 0 longitudinal safety tests against an inert placebo.
What's more problematic to me is that this Vaccine MAY be the deciding factor in life moving forward.
You thought a mask was inconvenient? Wait until you're told that you cannot enter a store without proof of the Covid-19 vaccine. Wait until you cannot go to public events, or travel, without proof of having received this vaccine.
To everyone that doesn't believe this is possible - do you understand that our government just successfully dictated to people WHEN they were allowed to be outside, where they were allowed to go, and how their children would be educated, in less than 5 months? And that a majority of the population followed blindly because they were told to do so.
You're kidding yourself if you believe that they're not going to repeat this behavior with a vaccine.
If people have not protested the occurrences in America over the last 5 months, they will assuredly continue to abide by unsubstantiated "guidelines" that will include a vaccine.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I just read an article that said most vaccines have aborted fetus DNA in them. The WHO assures that they are "totally safe". So is swimming with sharks.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Swimming with sharks is totally safe. Even if your body or parts thereof wash ashore with shark bites it is only counted as a shark attack if there are (credible) witnesses to this attack.. Sorry if I only take a small part in this argument that I agree with...

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
its Just a mask for the better good. Can’t ya just take a little bit up yer arse?

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
While the absolute effectiveness of wearing a mask is certainly arguable--particularly depending on the circumstances. I think most medical authorities would say that the masks most people wear are primarily to lessen an infected person from spreading the virus somewhat. No way is it a way to keep the uninfected person from being at risk. Maybe the best and most prudent reason for wearing a mask is to help remind people to keep their hands away from their faces.

Anyway, I will wear a mask when I think it might be better than nothing, but not around my house and not while driving like I have seen others do. Neither will I wear a mask outdoors when I can keep a reasonable distance from other people. I am right in the age group where the virus is said to have the greatest bad results. I've had a couple of flus in the past that I would rather not repeat. So yeah, I will take reasonable precautions and I'm not worried about being influenced by our scheming Governor's policies.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wear a piece of cloth on your face....its perfectly fine.

meanwhile...pictures of men/women doing virus work

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,715 Posts
If masks work then why are businesses closed?

If masks work then why do we need to social distance?

If social distancing works then why do we need masks?

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Not only will they repeat it with a vaccine, but technically that vaccine might not even be a vaccine. It might be anything. Including a RFID chip so they can monitor your movements. Or something that allows them to control your mind.

No vaccine for me please. No mask either except to get into the hospital to go see my wife I MUST comply. So I do, under protest. And as soon as I am in her room and the door is closed the mask comes down.

I heard a rather frightening possible scenario the other day.

This fall 5g for all those phone addicts is supposed to go live. They know it is going to have a lot of effects on a lot of people, not in a good way.
What if they blame it all on the C virus?

They have already proven that they will lie, cheat, manipulate, throw out our constitutional rights for their goals.
Why would they not do something that could sicken, disable, or kill up to 1/3 of our population?
As long as it puts THEM in control. Which is what all of this is about.

·
Registered
338 Posts
tdoyka: thanks for your opinion. I see you're from Pennsylvania. You've had 92,700 confirmed cases and 6,650 dead from this virus. New York has 420,000 confirmed cases with 24,800 dead. And it's just a mask that was developed originally to stop the spread of infection from one person to another, in hospital operating rooms so doctors and nurses would not spread any infections they had at the time to either the patients or transmit infections to surgical wounds. Yep! It's only a mask, but it works and it helps reduce the spread of this virus. You need to look to what has happened since places began 're-opening' - yep, virus spikes. Ooops, wear a mask?
Magooch - I agree.

You said 'It's absolutely terrifying to me that so many people do not question authority because they see that authority as "all knowing." It's even more terrifying that these same people rely on corrupt "leaders" to be led, thus lacking all critical thinking skills/independence'. What is more terrifying to me is people who refuse or cannot recognize the dangers with this virus, who consider it a hoax when people are dying around them and it's not so much that idiots do not question authority as it is that so many question reality.

When it gets close to you or when you find that you can't visit someone in the hospital or possibly see a loved one for the last time as they die alone in a hospital room then possibly you might understand. I am trying to keep my long haul totally disbelieving trucker brother in law from casually driving out to see his 91 y/o father who is trying to quarantine and totally distance himself so he can hopefully live through this but people who do not believe this will killya or that it is as contagious as it is are the ones who carry this virus around and are really those who cause others to suffer from it.

So what do you do when someone who should have worn a mask or socially distanced but did not passes the virus on to one of your relatives or children. Geez, whatever you do don't wear a mask, because it is only a mask that will undoubtedly lead to a one world order. Instead, you may wish to make funeral arrangements. Juast sayin'.

·
23,845 Posts
I'm 70, and type2 diabetic. My youngest son, and grandson are coming from North Carolina Sunday to visit. We see them once, or twice a year.
And myself, and Linda are excited. At our age we might not wake up from a nap.
At age 91, that is even more a possiblity.

Government, both local, and federal, are pushing us farther, and farther apart, with covid 19, maskers, and non-maskers are even separating.

Businesses and corporations are dying.

Now, if you cannot see your family because of this virus, what else is there?

So, the real decider would, or should be, the 91 year old father if hes cognitive enough to make the decision.

I haven't seen my 88 year old mother in months now.

She's 8 miles away, has dementia, and doesn't even know who I am anymore.
But the nursing home is on lockdown.
Waiting for what?

And those nursing home patients whom are very alert, and for months have missed those weekly, or monthly visits from friends, and family.

Time that cannot be recovered.

And waiting for what?

·
Premium Member
1,678 Posts
Masks are for a sick host to mitigate the spread of whatever they ail from to surrounding healthy hosts.

The degree of mitigation is debatable.

A virus is super tiny and has no trouble blowing right through a fibrous mask. Granted it must be carried by water droplets and most of them will be absorbed in said mask either on the inside if you are sick or on the outside if you are not the one sick. Either way you now have a contaminated garment. The fact is you now have a potentially concentrated, due to your breathing action, source of contamination right on your face that you are going to have to touch and deal with.

Masks are only effective if changed and cleaned or disposed of frequently and correctly.

From what I have observed this is the biggest issue with mandating mask use. People are using whatever and have absolutely no training in how to use and or care for a mask. You can actually create more conducive conditions allowing the spread of the disease if you are not trained in how to use a bio hazard prevention garment.

Therefore, it is my opinion based on some of my own experiences that masks, as they are now being mandated and generally used at best, are nothing more than placebo to quell public angst.

Containment suites on the other hand are effective in keeping the wearer from getting a contagion as long as the user is trained in properly donning and doffing the suits to not spread contamination once used. That may be next. We will see. Everyone in scary bio hazard garb. Now there is a scary thought.

·
Registered
165 Posts
my experiences at the post office one day a year or so ago...

A big fat bimbo behind me in line burped, coughed, farted, and sneezed at the same time. She did not cover very well, how do I know? I felt the breeze on my neck...

A day later I had a fever. Three days later, sick as a dog I seek a doctor. Chest x-ray reveals I have pneumonia. Two days later my wife gets it (probably from me), pneumonia as well.

So do masks work? I don't know. I think they are a good idea because a very large portion of society doesn't cover their mouths when coughing or sneezing. Not sure if they don't know how or just don't care.

·
23,845 Posts
Well, many have willingly accepted this "mask mandate", and like here, openly condemn those who reject the concept.

Wait until "emergency only travel" is mandated. And then "travel with permit only".

The government never gives everything back it takes.

Understand, we are being conditioned in larger increments than ever before.

·
Registered
7,740 Posts
And where do these mandates end? Perhaps the government decides that to eradicate Covid,we need to round up all infected and exterminate them for the greater good. Could something like this ever happen? Just look at how fast our way of living has changed since the beginning of the year.

The SS men kept the people fated to die unaware of what awaited them. They were told that they were being sent to the camp, but that they first had to undergo disinfection and bathe. After the victims undressed, they were taken into the gas chamber, locked in, and killed with Zyklon B gas.

After they were killed, Sonderkommando prisoners dragged the corpses out of the gas chambers. They cut off the women’s hair and removed all metal dental work and jewelry. Then they burned the corpses in pits, on pyres, or in the crematorium furnaces. (Until September 1942, some of the corpses were buried in mass graves; these corpses were burned from September to November 1942.)

Bones that did not burn completely were ground to powder with pestles and then dumped, along with the ashes, in the rivers Soła and Vistula and in nearby ponds, or strewn in the fields as fertilizer, or used as landfill on uneven ground and in marshes.

·
23,845 Posts
And where do these mandates end? Perhaps the government decides that to eradicate Covid,we need to round up all infected and exterminate them for the greater good. Could something like this ever happen? Just look at how fast our way of living has changed since the beginning of the year.

The SS men kept the people fated to die unaware of what awaited them. They were told that they were being sent to the camp, but that they first had to undergo disinfection and bathe. After the victims undressed, they were taken into the gas chamber, locked in, and killed with Zyklon B gas.

After they were killed, Sonderkommando prisoners dragged the corpses out of the gas chambers. They cut off the women’s hair and removed all metal dental work and jewelry. Then they burned the corpses in pits, on pyres, or in the crematorium furnaces. (Until September 1942, some of the corpses were buried in mass graves; these corpses were burned from September to November 1942.)

Bones that did not burn completely were ground to powder with pestles and then dumped, along with the ashes, in the rivers Soła and Vistula and in nearby ponds, or strewn in the fields as fertilizer, or used as landfill on uneven ground and in marshes.
Adzackly! And the sheep out of fear of getting sick, follow.

And as ALL OF HISTORY dictates.

Just like those "good Germans", these sheep will rat out the resistance.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Well, many have willingly accepted this "mask mandate", and like here, openly condemn those who reject the concept.

Wait until "emergency only travel" is mandated. And then "travel with permit only".

The government never gives everything back it takes.

Understand, we are being conditioned in larger increments than ever before.
Hope they dont mandate a vaccine , Cause I wont be their ginnie pig .

·
Premium Member
9,715 Posts
Ben Franklin's words are still relevant in 2020:

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Don’t tread on me with your fear, prejudice, unconstitutional and unlawful mandates and executive orders pushed on me by aggression. Don’t try to disarm me while protecting my friends, family and property and I won’t shoot ya... Ifin ya can’t or won’t follow these basic and American values than maybe ya should get your and your buddies burial plots ready. Independence Day 2020 the only holiday I celebrate.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts