Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to buy a few boxes of ammo to plink with and it aint there. Heck it aint anywhere.

Where did it go?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Panic buying at first. Now these **** rioters have people rightfully worried....

·
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to quote the wanting to be great Gov of New York

"I know that the issue of gun control is hard," Cuomo said during his address in Albany, N.Y. "I know it's political. I know it's controversial. ... I say to you: Forget the extremists. It's simple, no one hunts with an assault rifle. No one needs 10 bullets to kill a deer and too many innocent people have died already. End the madness, now!"

·
23,845 Posts
I ran into the same thing about a week ago. I had ordered a case of 5.56, and after I got it I thought, I'd better order another with all this crap going on.
Too late. 60 to 90 cents a round if you can find it.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Quote (Supply and demand). Quote (It is only worth what the market will bear)...

·
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote (Supply and demand). Quote (It is only worth what the market will bear)...
please stop it with those capitalist quotes. I want the progressive aka commie days where everything is in short supply and the prices are oppressive...:tango_face_surprise:tango_face_surprise

1 - 7 of 7 Posts