Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping some of you have a favorite source for Reloading Handbooks, and any of the rest of those large resource guides. The current Lyman 47th edition is going for roughly $20 up to $28. Some pay postage, but most S&H is tacked on. Who sells and ships the cheapest and provides decent quick service?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Where to get bestbuy on reloading handbooks

I got # 47 at a gunshow . a little less than $20. Gun shows also have older manuels which are nice to have. The bigger shows here in Ms. always have a good selection of new & used at decent prices.
I have several & have never bought one through the mail.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
reloading books

savage t I had to replace most of my reloading books due to a fire and I got the older ones thru e-bay and like the other fellow said gunshows, alot of the old books just get dumped at the gunshows as soon as a new one comes out in print. :D JIM

·
Registered
319 Posts

Cabela's has the new lyman #48 cataloged at $15.99, it's not at my local supplier yet. The new Sierra at $24.99, it's $32.99 here locally. Speer #13 (my personal favorite of all current manuals) at $13.99. I can get that here at the same price.

Hodgdon's new annual Manual is at Wally World for $7.19.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

.45 COLT said:
Cabela's has the new lyman #48 cataloged at $15.99, it's not at my local supplier yet. The new Sierra at $24.99, it's $32.99 here locally. Speer #13 (my personal favorite of all current manuals) at $13.99. I can get that here at the same price.

Hodgdon's new annual Manual is at Wally World for $7.19.
45 COLT,
Thanks, I wasn't aware of the 48th edition of Lyman's Handbook! Dang it!!!! I just put a bid offer on a 47th on e-Bay, and as you suggested, I own the new Speer's. Came with the RCBS Master Kit. Ain't it always the way...soon as you puts yer money down......

·
Registered
19 Posts
Source for Load Manuals

I have bought several at Amazon.com. You can get good deals on new and often find used ones for under $10. Satisfaction guaranteed. I've bought about 6 used ones, all in excellent shape, all new versions and they look brand-spankin new. The rating grade is very accurate. Not one was over $10.

It's enabled me to build a good library and save some bucks to spend on . . . what else? RELOADING ! :grin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.