Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone hunted "Woods-N-Water" for boars? It is a guide service in South Georgia boasting 95%-100% success rates, over 10,000 acres of managed land. I have been looking at Tellico Junction (Thanks to IronKnees and Graybeard), but I still want to "shop around" ya know. I want the best "ethical" bang for my buck.

Thanks! and as always... Cheers!
Willis5

·
Registered
399 Posts
Have not hunted there, but you will NEVER find a more ethical hunt than Tellico Junction. There are plenty of great places, but trust me on this one, Tellico Junction was built on ethics, honesty, and integrity...

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I just wanted to get a good feel, ya know. If I am dropping a good bit of money, I want it to be worth every cent. It sounds like (from everyone I talk to that Tellico is the best preserve. I was also looking at Bostick plantation... have you hunted there? I saw it on your website. What are the pros and cons of each? price? size of hogs? challenge? ya know. I know you are sold on tellico junction (as I am begining to be) but I am one of those people that will only be burned once. That happend on my first pig hunt. it was a little fenced plot that had a lot of chasing in circles) I am extra cautious, and I would like multiple options (that is multiple options that are equal to tellico's reputation.)

Thanks again for your help, your website was great too.

Cheers!
Willis5

·
Registered
36 Posts
Bostick Plantation

I hunted at Bostick Plantation. I shot a huge male boar that went about 200 pds. I shot a deer also as it was a fall hunt. There was alot of game there and lots of boars. In three days, I saw 20 boar, 20 deer, 5 turkeys, bobcat, coyote, red fox, and bald eagle. I enjoyed it very much andthey also offer hunts with dogs and I can bet you get one with the dogs. Hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.