Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A very old man named Nelson Mandela dies over in South Africa the White House flag flies at half mast! The queers win special rights..the White House is bathed in their rainbow colors..

Five members of our military are murdered by a terrorist...flag on White house doesn't move...

Two hoodlums die, one in Ferguson and one in Baltimore..the whole administration is turned inside out. Not only are calls and visits made to the families of the hoods, the attorney general labors to convict and disturbances are engineered by local politicos.

A beautiful young woman with no criminal record is murdered.. by an illegal alien with many felonies to his credit, and thusfar, not even a call to the grieving family. Not even an effort to stop the "sanctuary cities" madness.

It seems like somebody should get some classes on decency and respect!.

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
DDZ said:
Doesn't say much for we the voters, when those we elect behave in this manner.

Those who we voted for lied to us! I loaded those voters on busses last November from retirement homes and
VA hospitals. All of them with hope in their eyes, some knowing it would be the last vote cast in their lives.
They did it for their grand children, that things might change.
And what's the first thing the GOP did their first day in power? Attack social security and Medicare !
The Rino's have dug their own graves, no one i know is ever voteing republican ever again.
So we lose, so what show me the difference in the partys, there isn't any.
So now lose or not for the first time since Reagan, people are going to vote their concence.

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congress has cut social security, medicare and deflated veteran's retirements. Has anyone heard where they changed congress' retirements so they can't get any before 30 years service is completed? Last I knew one term in congress (perhaps even less) and those fat cats get a full, gold plated retirement!.

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
ironglow said:
Congress has cut social security, medicare and deflated veteran's retirements. Has anyone heard where they changed congress' retirements so they can't get any before 30 years service is completed? Last I knew one term in congress (perhaps even less) and those fat cats get a full, gold plated retirement!.

Both partys are the same anymore, there isn't any difference only who gets to be the big dog.
But we know what the Democrats are and they don't try to hide their lies.
The Republicans are the exception, they bald face lie.

·
Banned
3,717 Posts
Probably as close to agreement as we get. You are correct.

·
Premium Member
9,821 Posts
Argent11 said:
ironglow said:

Both partys are the same anymore, there isn't any difference only who gets to be the big dog.
But we know what the Democrats are and they don't try to hide their lies.
The Republicans are the exception, they bald face lie.
This is true, every election cycle the Republicrats tell us that they are in favor of small government yet in reality the government grows at a staggering rate even when the Republicrats have a majority.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
14,631 Posts
Not any better up here. For years the first day the Parliament was back in Session regardless of who was the Govt. a pay raise was the first order of business. :mad:

·
Registered
42,140 Posts
The 5 murdered military and the woman were WHITE, the military men murdered by one of obamas muslim brothers, the woman murdered by one of obamas criminal invaders who had been deported 5X. Seems pretty clear to me. POWDERMAN. :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
19,177 Posts
Only one thing can return this country to greatness.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.