Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone out there that is as Handi Crazy as I am. Does any one on this site have more NEF/H&Rs than me: At the present time, I have 16 complete rifles, shotguns, and/or muzzle loaders. I have 13 extra barrels and 5 extra recievers that I am fitting some of these barrels on.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
most hANDI'S

kENBEV I believe you are Handi=Holioc :) I have 4 rifles and shotguns,
4 extra barrels, Want a sporter Maybe a 204 rugar Marv.

·
Registered
245 Posts
:eek: Wow thats a lot of nef`s The only one i know of that mite have you beat or close to you would be Quicktodo. Rich

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Wow thats a lot of nef`s The only one i know of that mite have you beat or close to you would be Quicktodo. Rich

Or hellacatcher.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
thats kinda what i was thinking like2hunt that old man's got as lot of guns . i'ld hate to brake in to his house.

·
Registered
922 Posts
The closest to you or may have beat would either be Quick or Hellacatcher. But i can't come close to that........I'm back to 2 now(44 mag & 223) :(

·
Registered
939 Posts
WOW!! I have too many to count!!! By the way: How much money do you have in the bank? How many head are you running? How many acres do you have planted?

·
Premium Member
6,604 Posts
kembev --- were did you come up with that many , did you buy them all new /used or what cause thats a bunch :eek:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Handi Rifles

I have bought most of the complete guns used but some were bought new. All of the extra barrels came from H&R. I bought the five recievers (SB1) from a fellow in Texas. Now I am trying to find a few stocks for them... I like to hunt with the Handi and bought some for my kids. Then thought I would try to get some of the discontinued calibers....It just kept growing....

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
16 and 5 extra barrels I would take off for the gun store but I already have and it was a Remington 700 Classic 308. I have only 6 none NEFs. Got a wedding coming up at the start of bow season so I am going to have save my money. :cry:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
MSP Ret has a couple of handis too... :roll:

You apparently have the disease bad.... :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
45-70,357mag,10ga model176 36"barrel,12 ga topper deluxe, 12ga topper deluxe slug ported,12 ga survivor, 20 topper deluxe model 198,22/410 versapac, 12ga huntsman and 58cal huntsman. I'm really behind you guys on the rifles buy there ain't nothing to hunt with'em in Delaware cept paper and beer cans

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hellacatcher, you bow hunt too?

Just wondering if you bow hunt too, Paul. I didn't even know that you had so many handi's. :shock: Can't wait to stick one from home. What kind of bow do you have? haven't decided if I going to bring my bow home in the 25th or not . :roll:
tommy

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I got a old bow, may up date it. Do a little bow hunting. Bring yours if you want not sure if the lease has a arrow tarket to use.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts