Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At this point I'm still planning to head to Hamburg for the up coming NTA convention. Feels different getting things lined up this year for me not sure why? Plan to head out Tuesday in the easterly direction.
So Tom you headed out?
RdFx you making the trip?
I know the regulars I camped with in the past are not going to be there. So I'll probably be set up alone again like last year.
Be the first time for me going with just the wife. No kids or dogs? 5 or 6 days with just the wife in strange country. See how that works out LOL!

Mac

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Mac, no i wont be going and neither will Tom. Lots of people that arent going this year... long drive but some nice country to see going thru. The long trip and gas pulling heavy trlr doesnt compute here.. Have fun and safe trip, if you can give a daily report if you can.... Make sure you have gas money to get back....L ;) L

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
Mark,hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip. I have made it out to PA. conventions ,but will pass on this one.
I am avoiding those long eastern drives to conventions.I can stay closer to home and lose less money--LOL.
Tom

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well like I said feels a little funny this year. But seen as it's my one excuse to drive east and the wife has always wanted to see the falls??? I'm just going to take it a day at time go with it.. I'm on a fixed income now so that is part of the reason to travel lighter. RdFx I'll try not to get in a position where I have to sell blood to get gas money to come home..
I'll be looking for familiar names and faces Mike.

Mac

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Mac you and the wife have a good time and safe one.... just remember the wife can give blood too in case you need more money....LOL...... give us synopsis of things when you get back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.