Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Last Year

I wasn't too impressed. There seemed to be a lot of guides and tourist information. Some inflatables, guns and other stuff. Maybe having just experiences from back east I had different expectations. I think I missed one bulding though, spotted it on the way out and could not find another parking spot.

Go early or park a ways away and take a cab a couple of blocks. Parking was bad last year.

I'd probably go if I was closer, just too far of a drive. Just got the door opened with a crowbar from the last trip over. :( Watch out for attacking guardrails!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Matt,

I plan on being there, just don't know which days yet. I'm thinking Thursday for a few hours before I go to my bear baiting class in Palmer later in the day. I'm gonna search around for some 338 & 375 ammo, and also pick up some maxi-balls for my muzzleloader if I can find them for a good price. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know where to get a list of vendors .I have lost track of someone & I was thinkin he might have a table there. I don't want to drive all the way to anch. just for the show.
Thanks, Al.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.