Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's shootin' this weekend? Our monthy match is Sunday. Yehaaa.

I'm so excited I'm gettin' all goose bumply. he he he.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Well not this weekend. Going up north to visit the kids. Next weekend look out. The Grand Canyon Games start up. YE HAAAAAAW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pete :grin:

·
Registered
207 Posts
What time?

Jax,

Same time? (9:30am wasn't it) My parents are in town so maybe I'll bring along my pa to view the festivities. I've been droolin' over all them thar cowboy guns for at least a month now...gotta git me sumthin. Any place around that you know of that shoots long range events?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Heyya Ya'll

Heh heh heh, shootin on saturday, and shootin on sunday....two different clubs. The wife is workin weekends so poor old me just has to try and find somethin to do to stay outta trouble!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Shootin this weekend

I wish I was but alas Friday is my anniversary. 11 this year. So I wont be shooting. She is letting me go to a gun show Saturday for a little while.
DB

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey DB ! Congratulations!

My Anniversary is Friday too ! This will be our 6th ( i think). Takin' the little woman out on Saturday Night and I get to play all day Sunday!

Will be takin' along my 13 year old son on Sunday - this will be his FIRST SHOOT !

Have a great weekend!

·
Registered
386 Posts
anniversary

Congrats to you too Jimmy.
I am glad to see I am not the only one that got married on Valentines day. Sure makes remembering your anniversary easy. One gift too.
Yeah sure.....
Hope your son has fun. You too dad

·
Registered
552 Posts
Dang you guys must still be teeny boppers er sumpin. We've been married fer 38 years come this September. Still wid de same one.

GB

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm on wife number 2, my last :) Just turned 39 and have 6 kids. I can't remember what it feels like to be a teeny bopper !!!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Dang Jimmy I've been married nearly as long as you've been around if you are only 39 unless it is a Jack Benny 39 that is. :-D

GB

·
Registered
324 Posts
Marshall , you ain't agoin to tha Shot-Show this weekend in Orlando??

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Actually I goofed. I'm 38 plus one. just celebrated my first anniversary of my 38th birthday. So you can call that a JImmy 38 :)

·
Registered
552 Posts
josegrande Nope. Don't have money to be going down there. Would like to have gone but just can't afford it right now. The new store is scheduled to open on Monday morning and I guess I'll have to be there to unlock the doors at 7:00 AM.

GB

1 - 15 of 15 Posts