Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see stuff in the headlines about how we shouldn't focus on the murderer's Islamic faith. Why not? I believe it's been credibly noted that he was praising Allah while he was shooting people. That makes it material to the crime.

·
Registered
42,140 Posts
His cult should be the focus of these murders. Islam is the enemy of the world, no more than a cancer. POWDERMAN. :mad: :mad:

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
Questor, don't expect any real justice from this incident. He will, and HAS ALREADY BEEN PORTRAYED as a poor little picked on, mis-understood Muslim with emotional problems. He will serve out his sentence in a FEDERAL INSTALLATION with TV, and visitation from his family and friends, ENDLESS COURT APPEALS, and goofy ass women from all over the country will want to marry him. Happens all the time.

·
Registered
8,558 Posts
I and many hope he gets the death penalty. But I believe Obama will not approve it for a fellow Muslium. Therefore my many military friends are hoping the trial will last till Obama is out of office. And that the next President will approve it.

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
Sourdough, I think they should let that female Police Officer finish what she started but, I don't think it will ever happen. He will die a ripe old age, married to a screwball wench from nowheresville, and from time to time someone will interview him on 2020.
Shoot, they may even give him supervised parol in 40 years.

·
Premium Member
7,981 Posts
headlines should read

un-veiled infidel woman

takes down islamic nut case

·
Registered
723 Posts
Obama was quick to nail the white cop for arresting that "poor black professor", now he wants the world to ignor Islam's radical ideas. MY FOOT!!!! This is pure BS. What did Obama think he meant when the killer jumped up and screamed god is great in muslim? I believe in religous tolerance to a point. I will even defend an atheist or what ever anyones belief is, up to a point.
I would not support a devil worship cult, would you? The same thing applies to Islam because they don't support religous tolerance. They want to convert the infidels or kill us.
I for one, will NEVER trust any muslim, period.

The Hermit

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
without question it was his "faith" that brought him to kill that day. It is that same "faith" that drives others to blow themselves and as many others to pieces as they can. it is not a religion of "peace and tolerance", just the opposite.

·
Registered
42,140 Posts
There are thousands more here just like him, waiting for their chance. Islam is a false religion, mohamed was a false prophet. POWDERMAN. :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
952 Posts
Personally, I don't care what his religion is. The simple fact is he opened fire on unarmed military personnel, and he needs to die for it. Slowly, if possible.
GH1 :)

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
Yes GH1, he did, and he does. But he won't.

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
One thing good is that he is in a military jail. I had a friend who got sent to jail at Ft. Carson, wasn't no cable tv, just a deck of cards and military manuals. He was allowed one hour in the exercize area a day. I have a feeling this feller will have a tough time there.

·
Registered
42,140 Posts
If he ever gets out of the hospitol they'll give him a prayer rug and another copy of satans handbook, as if his mind isn't screwed up enough. Osama will protect his own. POWDERMAN. :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Spanky said:
He should swing at the end of a 6 foot rope.

Spanky
I have lariat that's a bit longer than that. But if you put it over a stout oak limb and around his neck a slow and steady pull should have him dancing on air for quite a spell before he goes on to get his virgins.

Pat

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
This scumbag should get a firing sqad with the victims families getting first chance as a shooter ;) Otherwise tie a couple of pork chops to him and let him have run of the gator exhibit ;D Now that makes me happy.

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
Redtail do you think any of Hip Hop Hitlers propaganda machines will really report this cancer as a terrorist? He was as all muslim cancers are they are either a sleeper terrorist, or are an accomplice. He hopefully will get his just desertin prison before he gets sent straight to ****.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,154979,00.html

So do you think our Muslim in Cheif will allow the military to kill him? Does anyone know the date for the execution of Hasan Akbar?

·
Premium Member
14,631 Posts
Looking at the religion would be "Profiling" and this isn't going to happen. :mad:
Even the discussion whether or not he will face a civilian court instead of a Court Marshall leaves me bewildered. The man was in uniform, why is there even a question which Court should handle this. ???

·
Premium Member
9,530 Posts
BBF said:
why is there even a question which Court should handle this. ???
There should be none. Jurisdiction is clear!

BTW, A fireing squad is for soldiers. This piece of crap doesn't deserve one! :mad:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts