Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm not really a collector of them but I have two. A Chief Crazy Horse in 38-55 and a Boy Scout in.22. Both are in the box with all paperwork and only fired from the factory. I also have the Case knife that goes with the Crazy Horse rifle not matching serial #'s though.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mrk1500 thanks for your reply. When i was collecting them, 35 wears ago, there was a lot of interest in them, now i cant even find a sight where they are discused. I have over 50 and thinking adout selling them but don't know where to go.

·
Registered
253 Posts
They sell a lot (or have a lot listed) on Gunbroker. You may make a few $ from what you bought them 35 years ago. Check it out. Are yours new in the box? I really want to shoot mine bad but am going to wait.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, all new in the box. l can't find any on gunbroker, l don't know if l am looking wrong or what.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Look on Gunbroker in the Commemorative Guns section and under Winchester lever action commemoratives. You have to search around on the site. Even type in the rifle name and search. Good luck!

·
Registered
336 Posts
oneslugbarrel: Hey, just send them all to me, with the ammo so I can make sure they all work properly and then I can give you a estimate and maybe find some more ammo for you. I will even clean them for you, afterward, fondle them gently and even oil the wood if it needs it. I like older Winchesters, especially the lever actions. Can I help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts