Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone goin to Winter Range in Arizona. If you are, look me up. I will be in RV parking space #95. Bein new to CAS I have alot of questions about equipment and techniques that make the shootin more enjoyable.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jax
I am really looking forward to it. Never been to a CAS/SASS National event. I am signed up for end of trail, and can't wait for that event either.

I think I gain alot just by watchin all the other shooters, and looking at their fire arms, and gunbelts and all that stuff.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Pecos Clyde

While you're there look up Larry Crow (Missouri Cyclone) from Competitive Edge Gun Works. (He'll be one of the vendors) A master with cowboy guns and a Vaquero wizard as well as an avid shooter. His wife, Sheila, (Hurricane Shoot) is a real nice lady and knows her way around the range too. Tell 'em Biggun Stump says howdy!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I will be there . Space R016 Look me up . I will be coming in on Tuesday and staying thur Sunday.

Hope you have a good time.
Pete.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would also suggest that you look up Cactus Kay and Fast Eddie (a couple) and/or Luckie Lennie and Country Girl (another couple) from Michigan.

Great folks. Any of them is a font of information.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
:D No Cattle Howdy!! Good ta see ya here! :-D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts