Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2 Woolrich camo wool shirts they are button up marked XL but are closer to LRG 1 Realtree 1 Hardwoods SOLD no issues $25 $30 $40 $45 each $80 for the pair shipped. Also have a very nice Wiggy's sleeping bag it is a hooded mummy style right side zip large 31x80 this is the $300 bag you always wished to buy 3.5# 20' rating . I bought it for back country bivy bow hunting in Montana and Colorado. If you are not familiar with Wiggy check out their website it is Lamilite insulation single strand silicon polyester yarn spun 84 times one way and 110 the other way the yarn does not absorb water. They insist you wash it after every trip. There is not another company out there that recommends this. This bag also comes with a with a lifetime loft guarantee. This is the bag that Bush pilots put in there planes for emergency use. The Air Force also keeps them vacuum packed in transport planes. This bag is as it was when I opened the box. There was a rip in the top of the hood that's been repaired. Check the website. $85 shipped $70 + shipping $65 split shipping postal MO or $50 if paid in junk silver. Thanks Kurt
77nine77two151five
If you want to see more pics.
Product Sleeve Text Collar Font

·
Registered
191 Posts
2 Woolrich camo wool shirts they are button up marked XL but are closer to LRG 1 Realtree 1 Hardwoods no issues $45 each $80 for the pair shipped. Also have a very nice Wiggy's sleeping bag it is a hooded mummy style right side zip large 31x80 this is the $300 bag you always wished to buy 3.5# 20' rating . I bought it for back country bivy bow hunting in Montana and Colorado. If you are not familiar with Wiggy check out their website it is Lamilite insulation single strand silicon polyester yarn spun 84 times one way and 110 the other way the yarn does not absorb water. They insist you wash it after every trip. There is not another company out there that recommends this. This bag also comes with a with a lifetime loft guarantee. This is the bag that Bush pilots put in there planes for emergency use. The Air Force also keeps them vacuum packed in transport planes. This bag is as it was when I opened the box. There was a rip in the top of the hood that's been repaired. Check the website. $85 shipped postal MO or silver. Thanks Kurt
77nine77two151five
If you want to see more pics. View attachment 249684
I would like to purchase one of the wool shirts, preferably the "Hardwoods" camo one. Please PM me with your payment requirements and address.

·
Premium Member
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
done thanks. Kurt

·
Premium Member
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last price drop. Thanks Kurt

·
Premium Member
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anybody interested?

·
Premium Member
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let's move this. Thanks Kurt

·
Premium Member
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ttt

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Well I’ll help by attesting to the bag being all that and a bag of chips. Got one for elk season this fall. Zipper works better than any I’ve dealt with in years, warmer than rated IMO, and does keep its loft quite well.

I need a kinder gentler machine gun

·
Premium Member
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PM sent

1 - 10 of 10 Posts