Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, you can do something. When Rossie Bitch O'Donnel was so rude to Tom Selleck many of use wrote K-mart and told them of our opinios of people like her. Obviously like many others you have a computer and can write. And should! Do not be afraid to crank a letter out to anyone that might listen to your opinion of this guy or anyone else.

GB! One possibility that this site can offer is sample letters to stores, congressmen, and others so that it might be simpler for people to speak up. We need to be a vocal group, not passive. The animal rights and
antigun(anti American) people are attacking us daily.

In my own opinion I think that all antigun people are part of a terrorist plot against the United States of America. :twisted: :gun4:

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Won't watch another of his movies!!

The sad part of the whole deal is Marsh there are so many Liberals like Clooney In hollywood that you would be writing letters 24/7. There are very few gun types like Selleck out there but there are a few any way. What gets me is these pukes like Clooney think nothing of using guns in their movies and making money off of them but think nothing of condeming them and their users off screen. :x Jim

·
Registered
868 Posts
Won't watch another of his movies!!

Mel Gibson is another one of those slimballs whose movies should be boycotted. He comes to this country and is paid millions for distorting the use of firearms and then badmouths our constitution. Personally, I have boycotted all of Hollywood for over 20 years. If it wasn't for my wife I wouldn't even have a TV. I never turned the thing on for the 3 years before I met her. Got tired of listening to the radical left wing propaganda and discussions about who was getting out of rehab for the third time and what a tough time they had.
Bill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts