Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have been looking for a while, and without much luck, for a .22 LR Versa Pak barrel to convert to .22 Mag for a camping and impromptu coyote gun (I did just miss one a while ago). This conversion has been discussed in the past and I decided a while ago that I want to do it, I just need to locate a barrel. So does anyone out there have one they would be willing to sell to me for the project? I will even work with the seller to name the outcome of the project after him or something or someone that he requests...Thanks....<><....:)

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not much right now, I wish it had not been shortened, I do have a new Simmons Shotgun scope or some stock sets but I was really looking for a standard .22 Versa Pak barrel. Why did you shorten it? Has it been properly recrowned? Has the front sight been reinstalled? How does it shoot now and does it have a scope rail on it?...Thanks for the reply....<><....:)

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi gunny, I got your PM. I have replied and hope we can work out a deal..Thanks for the info....<><....:)

P.S. - I have had an epiphany over a cup of coffee and sent you a second PM which I hope will make this trade possible. Sometimes the simplest solutions are right there in front of you, you just have to see them!...<><....:)

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK guys, the possible trade with dumgunny did not work out, therefore I am still actively looking for a Versa Pak .22 LR barrel to convert to .22 Mag, preferably a full length barrel if anyone has one they may be willing to part with....<><....:)

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
I am not sure what I have, it is a 22lr,with sights and came of of a three barrel set I picked up, The chamber is offset,is this one you can use?? Doug

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
If MSP does not want that one put me next in line please!

Joe

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Doug, just got back from my hunting trip to Maine, no luck in the woods but I'll take the barrel and thanks buddy, I got your PM when I got home from camp and the check is already in the box at the Post Office ;D....<><....:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts