Graybeard Outdoors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need used 30-06 brass for some pen projects. Don't care the round count as long as they are not split or crushed. Out of round necks are ok because I will resize before use. Let me know what you have and delivered price. Looking for several hundred.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Re: WTB 30-06 brass

Hi,

I have a lot of 30-06 fired brass, most is range pickup. How about scrap brass price plus freight? I will have to check on scrap brass $/lb.

Tom

·
Registered
5,047 Posts

http://selectlaundry.biz/fc/price.asp

If I read this correctly, price is $1.22/lb for less than 100 lb. If you want some let me know how many and I will weigh them.

BB

·
Premium Member
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

bikerbeans said:
http://selectlaundry.biz/fc/price.asp

If I read this correctly, price is $1.22/lb for less than 100 lb. If you want some let me know how many and I will weigh them.

BB
Sounds good. I'll be in touch.

·
Premium Member
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I drill the bullet out on my lathe and press the bullet in and pen mechanism in the drilled out primer pocket. Then turn the top out of wood or plastic. Corian countertop scraps work great polished to a gloss. The one in the picture has a smartphone stylus.

·
Premium Member
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

A 308 looks good on the top too.

·
Premium Member
407 Posts

My daughter gave me one for Christmas last year and I use it all the time. It has a burl walnut barrel and a 30-06,
my all-time favorite, of course, headstamp and neck also a rifle bolt pen clicker.
I have seen them advertised for 50.00.
They are beautiful
HM

·
Premium Member
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I need to get some made up.I do an assortment of styles for craft shows at Christmas. After I get the brass and get some made I'll let you guys know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.