Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay I am looking for a 308 heavy bullberry barrel and a encore action for my pistol barrel.
I have a 24 inch 375 JDJ barrel , brass and dies thats a tack driver in excellant condition I would trade for .

·
Registered
28 Posts
Lokie,
I have a 24" 307 Win. w/ a rimless extractor installed so that it can use 308 ammo or the rimmed 307 case. It is stainless, medium contour, with a low round count. Made by Match Grade Machine.
I may be interested in trading. I would prefer to trade for stainless. :) Gordon

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cap'n said:
Lokie,
I have a 24" 307 Win. w/ a rimless extractor installed so that it can use 308 ammo or the rimmed 307 case. It is stainless, medium contour, with a low round count. Made by Match Grade Machine.
I may be interested in trading. I would prefer to trade for stainless. :) Gordon
am interested bit my barrel is blued

·
Registered
127 Posts
cap'n said:
Lokie,
What would you want if you were to sell the 307 Win. ?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Lokie,
Is your bbl. T/C factory? I've wanted a 375 for some time. I'm tempted but probably should stick w/ stainless as I live on the coast.
mbp708,
I'd have to think about that and will start a new thread including some other items if I decide to go that route.
Thanks, Gordon

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cap'n said:
Lokie,
Is your bbl. T/C factory? I've wanted a 375 for some time. I'm tempted but probably should stick w/ stainless as I live on the coast.
mbp708,
I'd have to think about that and will start a new thread including some other items if I decide to go that route.
Thanks, Gordon
It's their custom barrel by fox ridge

1 - 11 of 11 Posts