Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wanted to buy: .54 caliber TC renegade; .54 caliber traditions buckhunter pistol; .54 caliber TC scout rifle/26" barrel; .54 cal TC scout pistol; .45, 54, or 58 cal caliber H&R huntsman. other .54 cals considered, let me know what you have and send pictures if you have them.

thank you,
steve
[email protected]

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
There is a 45 Cal Huntsman available on Gun Broker Item #257735881. You can probably get it for $125 to $150 + S/H. Looks to be in good condition except for minor damage to the ram rod end piece.
Good Luck.

·
Premium Member
4,722 Posts
They never made a factory .54 Huntsman. The H&R's made were. .50 Sidekick, .50 Huntsman, .45 Huntsman, .58 Huntsman and the Huntsman 12ga Muzzleloader. Kurt

·
Registered
84 Posts
tc never made a scout rifle with a 26" bbl......they came in 21" and 24".......24" rifles are hard to find.....if your interested i have a cody scout that is new in the box...in 54 cal....the cody and the texas scout rifles were the fancier of the scouts......which of course the fetch more money.......if your interested email me [email protected]

·
Registered
212 Posts
Also the "Cody" Scout and "Texas" Scout are 1-48 twist. Factory rep three years ago told that Renegade barrels were used for these special runs of only 500 each.
Thanks DECKAPE for your info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.