Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Re: wtb 7.62x39 once fired brass

I bought 1000 package of IMI Boxer primed 7.62x39 brass new. I don't need that much. Willing to sell up to about 500. Sell for $35 per 100 bag. This is new brass. Good quality brass. Wallacem inGeorgia ph 478-918-5392

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I appreciate the offer Wallacem but that is more then my budget will afford was looking for some people that maybe have picked up their brass but did not reload. I would really like some new brass but by the time I bought bullets and powder it depleted my reloading funds.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I apologize, it has been awhile since I cast this bullet it is actually from a RCBS 200 grain mold, that drops out at 206 grains. It shoots exceptionally well in my STI. I pulled one from some loaded ammo for a pic, they look much better when freshly dropped.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would like 100, but 20, or 40 would work too. Have had many offers with range pick ups, but do not want to reload if I don't have an idea of how many times fired. Some people who do not reload go to the range and burn a box or 2 and that would be alright.
Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts