Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple of older/slower crossbows that I have for my kids that I would like to "upgrade" their optics. Right now they are using the old 3 dot red dots and it's time for them to get a "real scope". We have an antler restriction in our area and it would be nice for them to be able to scope in and see that the bucks are legal or not.

Looking for some quality take offs that you might have laying around that are speed adjustable (thinking from 250 fps and up should work). Illuminated, but not too bright where it bleeds out the image in the early/late minutes of the hunt that most of the cheaper brands came with.

The older Excalibur, Ravin, or even KI Lumix style scope is what I am looking for. I'd also look at the older Nikon Bolt or older Hawke's that were made for the slower bows if the price is right.

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Somebody had pm'd me. I might have accidentally deleted the conversation .

I got an error msg with my reply and no longer see the thread. If you want to send it again, I can continue our discussion.

·
Super Moderator
51,500 Posts
Lots of scammers responding to WTB ads lately, the PM might have been deleted when he was banned.

Tim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts