Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost all of my guns and reloading equipment in hurricane Katrina. Thieves stole the new stuff I bought while we were rebuilding our house and, the reloading stuff was in storage.

I need dies and brass for the 45-70. I need dies for the .44. The other stuff I need is a deburring/chamfering tool, manuals, calipers, Lee dipper set, Lee cutter and locknut with case length gauges (I'll buy without gauge), hand primer (any brand), shell holders, manual scale, and funnel.

I would like to pour some cast bullets. If anyone has the Lee sizer-die for the .44 or the 45-70, I'm interested.

I'll buy for the other guns as finances permit. Factory ammo is way too expensive for this old man!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
::) Say Bro ! If you do not mind PM me your location and we can see if I can help . I am not a "LEE" person but I have a "LEE LOADER" in 44mag . also 1F brass ,etc. New 45/70 NI brass . could probably scrape up some 44 stuff .
let me hear from ya !
dscp

·
Premium Member
11,225 Posts
PM sent about chamfer/debur tool and Lee dipper set. ;)

Dinny 10 more days.........

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have an RCBS three die set of carbide .44 mag dies I'll sell you for $32 shipped to your door. They are used but in good shape.
Moosie

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am sending everyone a PM. We had some issues down here that threatened the business of 2 of my sons. I had no choice but to concentrate on saving the business.

Please forgive me for not checking here sooner. You guys are fabulous!

Ray

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.