Graybeard Outdoors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a new or used western conversion kit for a knight muzzleloader. The kit will convert the rifle from a 209 ignition to a #11 percussion or musket cap depending on the nipple used.

·
Premium Member
2,782 Posts
ottawa said:
call knight....they make a primer carrier with a #11 nipple built in, at least for the orange ones.
my disc rifle came with one
Those won't work (legally) for the PacNorWest states (WA, OR, ID) as the primer has to be exposed to the elements, at least in WA. I have seen som #11 Conversion rifles on one of the gun auction sites, but I am thinking they were custom jobs from a smith in WA, as that is where the seller was from. I know of other I have seen as well, but they were also custom jobs that someone wanted for themselves.

Call Knight, I would bet Gordy could point you in the right direction, if there is a direction.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have ended up calling knight and purchasing one from them, If anyone is interested what it looks like I can send you pictures. I don't know how to post pictures on here, So sending to your email address is easier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.