Graybeard Outdoors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Muzzleloader season isnt too far off and Ive never replaced the Huntsman I sold last year. Does anyone have a 50 cal Huntsman barrel or complete rifle they would part with? I know I can get a barrel fitted, but Im unsure if I have enough time to have it done..Let me know, Chris

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
there is one on Gunsamerica.com for $125...some on Gunbroker.com as well.......

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
garbhead said:
garbhead - I was going to post the same thing, but the one on Guns America is sold already, I hope it was to you HuntinNut.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OldSchoolRanger said:
garbhead said:
garbhead - I was going to post the same thing, but the one on Guns America is sold already, I hope it was to you HuntinNut.
I hope its me. I hit the buy it now on Guns America, but havent heard from him yet..Chris

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
As long as it had a "buy it now" button, it should be yours. The ad currently has "An offer to buy has been submitted for this item." where the the "buy it now" button usually is, so it should be yours. I don't remember the exact sequence to purchase a gun, thru Guns America. I haven't bought through them in a while. Usually the seller contacts you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HuntinNut said:
OldSchoolRanger said:
garbhead said:
I hope its me. I hit the buy it now on Guns America, but havent heard from him yet..Chris
Thanks for the heads up guys.. I just got off the phone with the seller and it is infact mine and should be here by Friday or Saturday.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Congrats, now you can post a range report, and hopefully on your huntin! 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.