Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for NEF and/ or H&R rifles in 260, 308, 7mm-08, and similar long actions.
I'll even take a 243 for a conversion project to 338 Federal.
As I'm sure everyone would expect, in decent condition please, not looking for pristine (but will gladly have them) as these will be working rifles, just decent, also, Ejectors please.

Thanks.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have a 30-06 barrel available, it is an ejector and it is also factory compensated (Ultracomp)--has had only two rounds through it---factory proof round and. one test round by the dealer--price includes shipping to the lower 48 states.
Don't know what else may be involved in Shipping to Alaska, extra costs etc, but I'll work with you to get it too you, with you picking up any extra costs.
$250.00
Thanks
John

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 30-06 barrel available, it is an ejector and it is also factory compensated (Ultracomp)--has had only two rounds through it---factory proof round and. one test round by the dealer--price includes shipping to the lower 48 states.
Don't know what else may be involved in Shipping to Alaska, extra costs etc, but I'll work with you to get it too you, with you picking up any extra costs.
$250.00
Thanks
John
Thank you, ill give it some thought.
(I prefer full rifle setups, I don't really want to deal with a barrel not matching with the receiver. but like I said, ill give it some thought.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts