Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that this is a reach BUT i'm looking for one to go with my 50 huntsman barrel , the one that i'm looking for has the flat not the round firing pin . case hardened or blue does not matter .

If you have one laying around that you want to part with at a reasonable price drop me a PM , or reply here .

stimpy

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Do you have a 50 caliber barrel that uses the #11 caps? I have owned a 45 and a 58 over the years ( i think my brother still has one of them) but i don't guess i ever saw or at least noticed a 50 in that gun.

·
Premium Member
4,283 Posts
Stimpy I have one from an old .58 but it has the big round pin but shot caps is that odd? I guess I have never seen the "flat" one do you mean flat like the rimfire pins or flat end on large round pin? Kurt

·
Premium Member
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope guys , mine uses the 209s in the carrier , the frame that i'm looking for has more of a flat blade , not a round pin and was made for just MLs , no sn# there for no FFL needed . ;)

stimpy

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
Stimp buddy, someone here has one because within the last year or 2 I bought one marked "Huntsman" from a member here thinking it was a regular Huntsman receiver, when I go it it had a round flat firing pin about 1/4" in diameter. That member, being as great as the members here are, took it back and sent me the $40.00 (perhaps $25?) I had paid for it. So someone here has one for you but I cannot remember who it was. I was going to just use it as a paperweight and suspect he kept it and did the same thing....<><....:)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Interesting. I have an old H&R frame that has no serial number and NEF says it doesnt exist. As old as it is I don't think it was designed for 209 unless it was hitting a shotgun. Lemme know if this is what you are looking for.

·
Super Moderator
51,257 Posts
Anything made before 1940 won't have a serial number, I have one from the '20s as near as we can figure, that has no serial number, was my first H&R, was my dad's when he was a kid. ;)

Tim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts