Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have any 480 brass they would swap,sell or trade.looking for at least 100,but i'm open to any amount.thanks,adker

·
Registered
739 Posts
Adker : I have some new unused starline brass and some factory loads that I may decide to let go... I have an extra cylinder for those for my 475, but nave never shot it or them... I was keeping them for just in case, but I load down the longer shells instead.. I realize you are looking for used brass, I guess, but let me know.. perhaps I would take a small loss on it in order to get money for more 475 components, cannot have too many, I guess...lets see if anyone else pops up with any... and then deal with it...
I had a good experience dealing with you in the past.\
dk

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you sir,i appreciate it,let me know if you decide to part with them.i used to have over 100 horn brass but i don't know where in heck they went,funny how brass disappears sometimes,i prob only have 50 rnds left.i know as soon as i buy some the stuff i have will miraculously appear.i try to keep a hundred or so loaded on hand.thanks again,adker

·
Registered
739 Posts
I will locate what I can by mondy if not sooner, and let you know what I have if none are found then.... how many you thinkin you want ? want any ammunition too ?
I will accomodate you IIRC I have some brass and 60 or so rounds of factory hornady .... May keep something just in case.... we will see what I find,.. if I see some elsewhere I will let yu know. \\

dk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts