Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a bug to get one. Anyone have a decent machine they want to trade away or sell? I have some ammo and a 308 handi barrel. Can possibly come up with cash for the right deal.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
::) I have a couple of mil-spec ones . I would probably let one go real reasonably if you found the source for batteries and a manuel . Let me know if you are interested .
dscp

·
Registered
373 Posts
I have a very nice metal detector I am willing to trade for and if you let me know what you have to offer maybe we can do business. I get back to you with the specs etc. on the metal detector.

·
Registered
373 Posts
McCleese,.....The brand name is called "Bounty Hunter" it is a $250.00 unit, not the most expensive but does work well. It found my keys in the woods last winter, it's around a year old. I still have the original box it came in and the unit has a 5 year warranty.

So what you got to trade?

·
Registered
14 Posts
McCleese, go to the metal detecting forums. They all have for sale sections. Find a good Tesoro Bandito II or Super Saber Micromax. Tesoros are guaranteed for life, are very light weight, and are powerful, excellent machines. You should be able to find one for a very decent price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.