Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 204 barrel with a 6-24x40 bsa contender. sunshade included for the scope.

Barrel is an excellent shooter.

$150 shipped.

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
If that falls through put me in line. I'll take it if still available.

JerryKo

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
You'll love the .204. I love mine and will probably be looking for another barrel after I get Christmas taken care of. I would have jumped on this one, but after the Mrs bought me Mac's rifle for Christmas, I thought it would be selfish if I bought her a barrel for my rifle for Christmas. Maybe I can get her a Calbela's gift card.

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
I thought it would be selfish if I bought her a barrel for my rifle for Christmas. Maybe I can get her a Calbela's gift card.
:DLOL :D

Thanks!
JerryKo

Josh what ammo does it like?

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jerry

the only thing I ever shot through this is the hornady 32 gr. Shot very well with it. I have only recently gotten set up to load the 204. never tried any handloads in this one.

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Thanks Josh,

That's what I was after. I'll just buy a couple of boxes of that for now and when I buy some dies after the Holidays I already have the brass. I was planning a varmit rig with a 25-06 barrel, but this changes everything. I hope it will fit the frame I want to use. I did a fitting, but with out the proper tools it is time consuming, but fun. ;)

BTW, MO will be in the mail tomorrow.

JerryKo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts