Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got these as part of an estate buy. AT least half are unfired formed from new 300 Savage brass. Pictures via email available!
The rest look to be once fired and reloaded. They LOOK to be quality reloads, and have the loads listed with them, but since I DIDN'T LOAD THEM, I am selling them as COMPONENTS! $100 + UPS Orm-D shipping, or FTF in The South Hills of Pittsburgh. Postal Money Order if shipped, Cash if FTF.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: WTS 200 7mm IHMSA ROUNDS AS COMPONENTS ONLY!

Choice B! My laptop died last week, and I found out last night that it can't be fixed. Am dealing with both my wife's and her Mothers health problems. I can only occasionally jump on my wife's desktop. I apologize to you! I'll go down in the morning and check.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: WTS 200 7mm IHMSA ROUNDS AS COMPONENTS ONLY!

OK..... I dug it out and recounted them. There are 150 rounds unfired made with new RP 300 Savage brass. There is another 95 rounds made from military 308 brass that appear to have been fired more than once, probably once to fireform! 8 additional pieces of brass are there, also. That's 245 rounds and 8 brass for the $100 + ORM-D shipping. To answer your question....NO....No factory IHMSA brass.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.