Graybeard Outdoors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 77 reloads plus caseguard up for sale. First 'I"ll take it', get's it. It is on another venue,so.....my email timer,get's the go! My dad reloaded them,passed on,and I have them now. They were a load used for whitetail and target,shot well and here they are with the caseguard. I'm asking $60 shipped! Someone tell me how to insert a photo here and I will show you what I have. ....seems things have changed.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Re: WTS 77 rounds 22/250 + casegaurd (reloads)

its really hard for most people to buy some ones reloads nothen personal all ways a kind a semi scary thing... you might be better off and a faster sell to pull the bullets reuse the poweder for some thing else you shoot or dump it lower a few dollars off the price and sell it that way.. it might got easyer for you

·
Registered
647 Posts

right on slavage, done the pull apart a few time to sell reloads. Usually you have to cut price to dump reloads but components keep their value. Just pulled 120 reloads in 444s i bought and they are about ready to load to my specs.

·
Registered
55 Posts

Need more info. how are they loaded? I would pull them and sell the components , but if you can't or don't want to.!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

They were loaded with a RCBS outfit and I think his load was 36gr of 4895 and the bullit is 55gr. I will sell locally before I pull them apart. Thanks Jody

·
Administrator
26,228 Posts

You can sell them locally or via the internet or however you like but selling them as loaded ammo for use is a bad mistake for multiple reasons. You didn't load them so do not know how they were loaded or for sure with what or how much care was taken in the loading. So you don't really know how safe they are for firing or if they were neck sized or full length sized so don't know if they will even fit or fire in someone's rifle.

Selling them at loaded ammo price rather than at component prices is not being fair to whomever winds up with them and if someone buys them as ammo and shoots them and one goes BOOM not bang guess who gets sued by the lawyers?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Graybeard said:
You can sell them locally or via the internet or however you like but selling them as loaded ammo for use is a bad mistake for multiple reasons. You didn't load them so do not know how they were loaded or for sure with what or how much care was taken in the loading. So you don't really know how safe they are for firing or if they were neck sized or full length sized so don't know if they will even fit or fire in someone's rifle.

Selling them at loaded ammo price rather than at component prices is not being fair to whomever winds up with them and if someone buys them as ammo and shoots them and one goes BOOM not bang guess who gets sued by the lawyers?
Well sir I know for fact they are safe as my dad and I shot them.He passed away 1 year ago this past August and I recieved all of the reloading stuff. These along with some others,just happen to be included. The reason I am selling is because the rifle he shot them with did not get willed to me,therefore I do not need them. He reloaded all his life and taught me how to as well.
I will remove the items for sale.Thanks anyway,Jody

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.