Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SPF
Remington 870 Wingmaster model 870TB (Trap Grade) 12ga, 26" vent rib barrel. Receiver is 2-3/4", barrel is 2-3/4 & 3". I just bought the barrel NEW last December and its a 26" light contour vent rib barrel with removable chokes (improved, modified, full) and has about 10-15 shots through it. There is some minor bluing wear on the receiver, but in overall very good condition.

$350 $325 shipped FFL to FFL

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
Re: WTS Remington 870 Wingmaster

freakin killing me man. been looking for one for months and finally bought a different model.

argh!

good luck to whoever buys this, heck of a deal!

·
Administrator
26,228 Posts

How sure are you it is what you say it is? Show the other side of receiver that says so. The stock looks kinda right for a trap gun from the days of impressed checkering but a 26" barrel on a trap gun? ??? What happened to the one that came on it?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Graybeard said:
How sure are you it is what you say it is? Show the other side of receiver that says so. The stock looks kinda right for a trap gun from the days of impressed checkering but a 26" barrel on a trap gun? ??? What happened to the one that came on it?

I am 100% sure that this is a 870TB and the stock/forend looks 100% right for the TB model. I had no use for a 30" full choke barrel so I sold it about 9 years ago and the recieiver sat in my safe without a barrel until December of last year. I never said the 26" barrel was the original barrel, I stated that I purchased this 26" barrel in December of last year.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jim said:
My ffl charges $50, It is Sheels in West DesMoines, IA. If You are wanting to sell I offer $275, MO,certified, what ever upon when Sheels received it and certifise its not a POS.
Jim

Shotgun is sold pending funds (SPF). My FFL also charges a fee for handling the shipping on my end + I pay the UPS shipping fees. If something happens and the sale falls through I can contact you, but I cant do $275 I want $325 and I will cover fees on my end and you would have to cover them on your end. Im sure everyone can tell by the pics that this shotgun is in very good condition and NOT a POS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.