Graybeard Outdoors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to sell or trade 2 barrels. First is a 14 inch 44 mag, no rear sight, factory front sight, good shape, nice blueing, some frame rub but very slight. Had optics on it that I removed, the mounting holes are a little dirty with lock-tight but my screws run in and out fine and without any slop. Nice barrel, I just have too many and no definitive use for this barrel as all my bases are covered.

Second, is a 10 in 45LC/.410, factory front and rear sight, excellent shape, no choke tube and no screw nipple thingy that the forearm brace adapter screws into (the part thats dove-tailed into the bottom of the barrel, sorry I don't know the specific name for it.) TC has these for a few dollars, they sent one to me for free one time so who knows, call them up. selling the 45lc/.410 for same reason as above.

Both barrels have excellent bores.

I am in the market for a .22lr barrel, doesn't have to be anything serious or super match but would like something with at least a 12 in barrel.

175.00 each and thats shipped first class priority. Or a straight up one for one trade for a .22lr any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks and take care.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.