Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded in to some stuff I do not need so I would like to sell it or trade it for something I can use.
Items are listed elsewhere as well, goes to first time stamped commitment to purchase

2 cavity Round Ball Mold - J490 J0156 - sprue break has rust but the mold block and cav's look good - $[/color]35TYD[/color]$25[/color] $22[/color] SOLD[/color]
7x57 brass - 22 pcs - [/color]$11TYD[/color] $5[/color] SOLD[/color]
303 British brass - 20 pcs - [/color]$11TYD[/color] $5[/color] SOLD to wileynet[/color]
6mm Rem brass - 16 pcs - $11TYD $5 $4
38spcl brass and nickel - 106 pcs [/color]$15TYD[/color] $10[/color] SOLD to wileynet[/color]
25-06 brass - 50 pcs $20TYD $15 $12 (have 127 pcs total $50TYD$40 $25 for all) 127 pcs - $25 $22
6.5x52 Carano brass - 20 pcs in Privi box - $13TYD $7 $6 $5
204 brass - 13 pcs - $8TYD or free with purchase of other item - goes to first person requesting them
444 Marlin 3 Die Set - Pacific Durochrome Good condition - some of the knurled area scratched up from pliers - $20 $18 $15

All items priced to include flat rate priority mail with delivery confirmation. If you want insurance it will be $2 extra and MUST be requested. I will give you the delivery confirmation number so you know it was mailed. I will discount multiple items ($5 off each additional item) if mailed together in small flat rate box. If you buy more than what will fit in a small flat rate box I will deduct $5 from each item and add in the price for medium or large flat rate box depending on which box it all will fit in.

You pay the shipping so tell me how you want it shipped, I will ship multiple items together just let me know what you want and I will find a box that it will all fit in. The round ball mold comes with handles so a small flat rate box will be too small.

Items I will trade for...
87 to 90 grain .257 bullets
300 grain 44 cal bullets
405 grain .458 bullets
35 Whelen brass - correct headstamp
7mm STW brass
maybe others, you can ask but I am sitting pretty good with the other calibers I load for

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: WTS/WTT - Brass and Round Ball Mold

Prices have been updated. If you have any questions please feel free to ask here or PM me. THANKS!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Re: WTS/WTT - Brass and Round Ball Mold

ill take the 38 spl brass and 303 brass pm me address and total price

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.