Graybeard Outdoors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this barrel recently here on the site. I have since made a deal on a 38-55 barrel and want to focus on that. I'm just looking for interesting offers and I don't have anything particular in mind. The worst I can do is turn it down.
The 45/410 barrel is in like new condition but does not have the screw in choke tube with it. It is also drilled and tapped for an H&R scope rail.
It's a 20" long ejector barrel.

Let me know what you have.

Spanky

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Re: WTT 45/410 barrel

pm shaner,
he's been look'n for one for quite a while....

·
Registered
602 Posts

Have a 410 barrel that Has been drilled an tapped with scope rail attached, It's my belief that it came from a versa-pak had considered relining it to 25-20 or 25-35..nice condition with full choke 22"..i have some 45 lc shells and I don't have the green to reline the .410 right now..

·
Registered
756 Posts

have been thinking about getting something like this but about the only thing i have is a few 12ga bbls i could offer with hi viz sights on them. would be willing to let go of one of them possibly have a 22" mod choke and 28" mod choke

Terry

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Illhunter said:
have been thinking about getting something like this but about the only thing i have is a few 12ga bbls i could offer with hi viz sights on them. would be willing to let go of one of them possibly have a 22" mod choke and 28" mod choke
Terry
Thanks Terry but no more 12's for me. They kick too much. :D

Spanky

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts

if the 12's kick to much that leaves me out I guess, I have a Tracker II (rifled) 12 gauge with a scope rail attached if you were interested. It's a great gun for deer and hogs, especially in shotgun only areas. You can use the iron sights with the scope rail on and the scope off as well....<><....:)

·
Registered
756 Posts

have you shot this bbl and how does it do or patterning and accuracy if it does ok i do have a 410 26"bbl full choke but was holding on to it but if right deal comes along it could go to. not a tracker though and i thought the tracker I was smoothbore must not be. if interested let me know.

Terry

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

MSP said:
if the 12's kick to much that leaves me out I guess, I have a Tracker II (rifled) 12 gauge with a scope rail attached if you were interested. It's a great gun for deer and hogs, especially in shotgun only areas. You can use the iron sights with the scope rail on and the scope off as well....<><....:)
Andy,

If that barrel was a 20 I'd be all over it. The 12's with slugs are just too much.
You got anything else you are willing to part with?

Spanky

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts

I wish I did Spanky, I was lucky enough to find a Tracker I in 20 gauge which is probably my favorite shotgun for deer right now. I also have a 20 gauge USH for the long shots, but where I normaly shotgun hunt for deer a smoothbore with inexpensive forster style slugs works just fine. If nothing that tickles your fancy turns up perhaps I could talk you into a swap anyway, and you could perhaps swap off this Tracker II with an attached scope rail to a younger member who wants a light, hard hitting, and accurate rifled shotgun barrel. I still remember when all I wanted was a 12 myself, but now that social security is looming on the horizon the 20's are looking better all the time, Old Bull vs. Young Bull I guess....<><....:)

·
Registered
602 Posts

The 410 barrel i mentioned is 22", has the factory bead and the scope rail which was put on before I got it. Answered the PM.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.