Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have a encore rifle frame to trade to some one in central georgia for a youth model handi rifle prefer 243 the frame is blue with synthetic stocks good shape normal ware and just collecting dust my dauther want to hunt and nothing small enough in the trigger reach area for her at present, any help would be appreciated keving, and if I scrwed up on tis posting please let me know could not locate the waverthat was up dated.

·
Administrator
26,114 Posts
It would be helpful to give folks some idea of what you're wanting in trade and a price for cash sale if interested as folks are GONNA ask.

·
Registered
687 Posts
KevinG said:
have a encore rifle frame to trade to some one in central georgia for a youth model handi rifle prefer 243 the frame is blue with synthetic stocks good shape normal ware and just collecting dust my dauther want to hunt and nothing small enough in the trigger reach area for her at present, any help would be appreciated keving, and if I scrwed up on tis posting please let me know could not locate the waverthat was up dated.
I sent you a PM about this frame, you can let me know by replying to it.

Thanks

·
Registered
965 Posts
If you will trade with someone outside of Georgia, let me know. I have a blued handi in .243 I would be willing to trade.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts