Graybeard Outdoors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a 22" .410 bbl (pardner) and an 18 1/2" 12 ga bbl (topper) that I dont have a need for. Ive also got a 3x9x40 Barska "Colorado" scope thats up for grabs.

The .410 has some scratches on it, but has barely seen any use at all (less than a box of bird shot). Has mostly sat in the closet for the past 15 years. It is tapped for a 3 screw H&R factory scope mount. It is missing the front bead.

The 12 Ga shows some wear, but is in fine operational shape. There are some wear marks in the finish and he bluing is gone around the muzzle where it was cut off. Has never been tapped for a bead (needs one if thats the direction you want to go with it)..

The Barska scope came mounted on a bolt gun that I bought, but was immediately removed. It has never been used, but shows some extremely light marks where it was mounted in the rings.

Can provide pics of all the above if anyone is interested..

Im interested in just about anything "handi" for a trade.. specifically looking for a stock and forearm (wood preferred, but would go with synthetic if thats what you have), pistol caliber barrels, 20 or 12 ga slug barrels, .30-30 barrel, .45-70 barrel.. Ill even consider things like recoil pads and hammer extensions as part of the deal..

tell me what you've got.. and tell me what of mine you would like to trade it for.. and we'll see if we can come up with a deal..

all of this stuff is just sitting in the closet.. I'd rather see it go to someone that actually has a need for any of it.. and see if I can pick up a thing or two that I want/need in the process..

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
51,896 Posts
Re: WTT Handi bbls and a scope

GBO rules require a selling price for anything listed for sale, please read the rules before posting in the classifieds, your listing was edited to comply with the rules, if you wish to offer for trade or sale, I can move it to the classified forum when you list prices. ;)

Tim

·
Registered
5,144 Posts

pm sent with trade offer for the 410 barrel

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts

IM sent on the scope re: possible trade....<><.... :)

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts

Just to let everyone know, the possible trade of the scope for a stock set did not work out and the scope is still available (as well as the barrel). The seller is a great guy and easy to communicate and deal with....<><.... :)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Thanks MSP :)

We did find out after a little research that the barska scope is one of their "colorado" line optics if anyone is interested..

·
Premium Member
1,143 Posts

Nothing to trade but how much do you want for the scope if you were to sell it, if still available?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.