Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a barrel, magazine tube and spring, forearm, bolt and lever for a Mod. 336 Marlin Lever action rifle. These parts are in very good condition. I sent the rifle to Marlin to have it changed to a 38-55 cowboy model. I would like to trade my left over parts for a TC barrel in 22 long rifle or 22 mag or all most any common caliber, 357, 44, 223, etc.. PS no rust on any parts and the bore shines like new. It is a micro-grove barrel. send me a PM, and we can talk on the phone. Or sell for $125.00

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cowboybart: Sorry no butt stock. When I sent the rifle to Marlin I told them to send all remaining parts back to me but I guess someone at the plant thought they needed the butt stock more than me. I called them back and no one knew what happened to it. Buy the way when I had this conversion done they put all new parts on the action including a new butt stock and forend. The conversion cost me $280.00 back in 2003. If you send them one today they won't put a new butt stock on it, they use your old one. Except for a little wear on the action mine looks brand new. A very reasonable conversion for an $800.00 gun. I think I had about $100.00 dollars in the original rifle. I had owned that rifle fore at least 25 years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts