Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a solid rcbs r-chucker,comes with aluminum primer catcher,seems to be in good working order ,but could use a cleaning.i would be interested in trading towards an old hollywood single stage or c-h brand press h type.let me know if anyone is interested,thanks,adker i can send pics if you need them

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what shell holders do you have,i think c-h makes a replacement that utilizes standard shell holders,maybe i could just use a couple of those.is the one you have in as good condition as the one pictured in the link?pm me when you get a chance,thanks adker

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
[/color]HOWDY ! DO YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST IN SHOTGUN RELOADING . . . I HAVE A MEC 600 JR AND ALL SORTS OF ACCESSORIES , CONVERTERS FOR 3" AND 20 GU . ( IF I CAN FIND IT ALL) PURCHASED IN EARLY 70 'S AND NEVER HAS LOADED A SHELL ( NEVER TRIED ! ) . I AM SURE WE COULD WORK SOMETHING OUT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED .
keep your powder dry !
dscp

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
[/color] HOWDY ! IFFIN YOU DONNOT COME UP WITH THE PROPER PRESS , WHAT WOULD YOU TRADE FOR ? ? ?
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY ,
dscp

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if i can't find a press i want i'll just leave the chucker under the bench,i have three others set up now,would have to move some stuff around to make room for another anyway,i just thought i woulkd like to try something different,the c-h two position presses make sense,and if i could find an old hollywood i think i could make room for that as well.if i have to kick in some cash i would.thanks for the offer though,adker

1 - 9 of 9 Posts