Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This barrel started out as a Blue super 14 contender 30-30. (censored word) turned it into a 16 ¼” 30-30 AI with his 4” alum comp. So it can wear a rifle butt stock or a pistol grip. It has triple dovetail rings (not sure of manufacture.) This barrel shoots very good with very little recoil but has a very noticeable muzzle blast. I have fire formed brass and Lee dies for this barrel.
Would like to trade for a 14” contender barrel in 41 MAG with Dies.
If you have one taking up room in your safe and wont to trade let me know. I have pictures on request.

Joe
[email protected]

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: WTT 30-30 AI barrel for 41 Mag barrel

Will trade for encore or contender barrels
Hogslayer

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I think I said that wrong. I would like to trade for a Encore or Contender barrel in 41 Mag 14 or 15 inches long

Thanks
Hogslayer

·
Registered
371 Posts

This may be off the mark, but just to throw it out there: I have a Contender barrel; 10 inch blue .357 Herrett barrel with Weaver mount, Hornady 2 die set, plus a Hornady form die and a shell holder---all in good condition to trade. I know that this is not a 41 mag, but in the field, the performance would be very close to the same. If you are interested, I can email pics. Thanks, Gene [email protected]

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks, Gene,
But I really am looking just for a 41 Mag in a longer (14 or 15") barrel

Thanks anyway

Joe

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Will buy a 41 Mag barrel outright in contender or encore if no one has one to trade
AND
Will sell the 30-30 AI with the comp and dies for $185

Thanks
Hogslayer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts