Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which is your favorite ATV? I have only owned Honda ATV and Yamaha OBs. Both have been great.

·
22,201 Posts
Both are good as you probably already know. Me ill stick with Yamaha. Seems that honda sits on old technology longer and yamahas tend to have a bit better fit and finish. In my opinion todays 450 and 700 grizzlys and kodiacs are the most bullet proof atvs ever made. Usually a bit cheaper for a comparable featured maching then a honda too. Don't get me wrong here. My brother in law is a honda nut and has 3 four-wheelers and a side by side and id don't thing hes ever done more then putting a new battery in one. Its one of those questions theres probably not a wrong answer too. But this guy will die with a grizzly as long as there making them.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I have had both and had great luck with both. I have had the Honda for the last 15 years with zero problems. Id go with the best deal and service in your area. I don't think you can loose either way.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I bought a Yamaha 15 years ago and it's been a great machine. The dealer wanted to sell me a Honda but it cost more and offered nothing more, maybe less. I would say the Honda was quieter though. I got a small Suzuki I bought at a good price for friends to ride and it's been a real good machine too. There's a couple brands I stay away from but most ATV's will work and play hard.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Agree with many above. I still own a 1988 Honda that has been a tank, but when Honda went to the electronic shifting, they suffered. I have owned Yamaha’s since 2008 and have 3 and IMHO are the best around today.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts