Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is your new store coming along? Cant believe this warm weather... AND low fur prices , but been there before.... Pulled yote sets for deer hunting but got weasel line out as getting pelts for WTA fur displays...

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
Starting setting up the store,still waiting on ok from fire marshall and the building inspector. Hope they hurry things along.
Tom

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good luck on getting fire m and blding inspector to come pronto, they seem to take their time..... maybe a fire under the F M ass would hurry things along.... bldg inspector dont know thats up to your ingenuity ! For yr sake hope very soon.

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
Building inspector visited me this morning for over an hour.Things went fine with him,phone and lines to the sprinkler system went in to =day. The sprinkler company will hook up and test tomorrow,hopefully fire marshall will do his thing on Thursday and I can open that evening. My building is over twice the size of the building I am in at the Wisconsin convention and there I have about 600 square feet--so I have plenty of room and lots of variety in merchandise.And I can be as creative as I want,with my merchandising.
Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.