Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,972 Posts
I had often wondered why the murdering scum that chose schools, theaters and such, since all they wanted was to be glamorized like Bonnie and Clyde had not simply gone to an event covered by national new and started shooting news people.

That would have gotten their name plastered all over headlines even longer than it is now.

But then I remembered that the press was a tool they used to get their wishes.

I wonder if this will maybe cause news rooms to reconsider how they handle these murdering scum news stories.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Will the politically correct crowd point out this was a gay black man doing the killing? Homophobic and racist! At least it ended the right way. gypsyman

·
Premium Member
16,611 Posts
gypsyman said:
Will the politically correct crowd point out this was a gay black man doing the killing? Homophobic and racist! At least it ended the right way. gypsyman

I'll bet none of the big channels pic it up either... BLK on WHITE crime with the gay card thrown in is to NON PC for them.

CW

·
Registered
10,172 Posts
Now the web is saying the dude took his last shot at himself and managed to hit. SO .... less than 12 hours afterwards, BObamma is making a political issue of it by publically calling for more anti-gun laws; you'd think he doesn't know murder is already illegal but that doesn't stop it.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Yeah we won't hear much about this. There would be much more of a fuss if the guy would have shot a lion, or even a german shepherd.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I wish these wacked out bastids would just shoot themselves and leave other people alone! Gay, Black, pity party poor thing...talk about living up to one's agenda! I bet Farakhans name won't even come up... you know, the one calling for blacks to kill whites Muslim? It's time for work places to get medieval on these "difficult employees" and stop playing games with them.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Gee, a gay black man shoots 3 people killing two. He posts a video and brags it was race related. Did Obama call it a race crime? Nope! Did Obama call it a hate crime? Of course not! Obama barely even mentioned the victoms! Instead he jumped right to his anti gun rhetoric! Well the gun didn't carry itself there, nor did it pull it's own trigger, and it dang sure didn't point itself at anyone! That was all done by a gay black man with hatred in his heart for White people! So why isn't Obama talking about that?

·
Registered
11,068 Posts
Well, enough is enough; apparently it's okay to kill babies in the womb, and it's alright for black yutes to kill each other every day and night of the year in their ghettos, but now they've gone too far and killed journalists and worse yet, with a gun. We've got to have a law against disgruntled ex-employees from going bat crap crazy and shooting journalists.

Not only that, but while we're at it, all mentally defective people should be prevented from owning, or borrowing a gun. Of course that would mean that all liberals would be exempted from the liberties granted by 2nd Amendment.

Some dipwad liberal exclaimed that we must have a new gun control law that gets the guns out of the hands of mentally disturbed people. Mark Levin said, "What would that law look like?" (in light of the Second Amendment).

My thought is and I might be wrong, but I thought we already had a law that makes it illegal to shoot people for no good reason--even journalists. People who violate this law should be killed. Done and done.

·
Premium Member
9,530 Posts
Well, since the current interpretation of the Constitution won't allow a speedy summary public execution, I would like the media to show more bad guys being "fired up." Kinda like the page in the NRA magazine (The Armed Citizen) that lists all the good guys winning and bad guys getting there just deserts! Maybe then the potential felons wouldn't think they could do what they do with impunity!

And when something like this shooting did happen it would be nice to see the news play UP the favorable ending. Imagine a reporter interviewing a cop at the scene and the officer saying "the coward killed himself when we confronted him! To bad, I would have liked to empty a mag in him myself... but, like all his type he was only a bad-ass around unarmed women!

Sort of like this from Starship Troopers:

47 CRIME & PUNISHMENT - TONIGHT !
A CRIMINAL stands before a FEDERAL COURT OFFICIAL VOICE A murderer was captured and tried today. Sentence: DEATH. Tonight at six, all net, all channels. Would you like to know more ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts