Premium Member
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few of my trophy's.

Attachments

·
Registered
501 Posts
Here is my last buck in KS. 205lb, 8pnt, 12 yds with Longbow and Magnus head.

Here is one of the turkeys I took last year in the spring w/my longbow, wood arrows at 8 yds. 22lb w/8" beard, 1" spurs
[img]http://www.hunt101.com/data/540/medium/DSCF0346.JPG

Here is a spring tom, 24lb, 10" beard with 1 1/8" spurs. Left Oklahom City at 0200, 40 degrees, pulled in to my hunting spot, 27 degrees and snowing. Shot this bird at 8:00am and went of some coffee and breakfast.

·
Registered
53 Posts
:) Here is the latest Kansas buck to come home with me. I have not had him scored yet but I would guess in the 139-140's. He was the second buck I saw that day the other one was just too young. The Encore bellowed and he ran to the backside of my ladderstand and waited for the drag out of the timber all this in side of two hours and another two to get him loaded in the back of the truck. This year looks to be a very good year for deer in Kansas. I do hope that this site lasts and is used often.

Attachments

·
Registered
501 Posts
My hunting partner arrowed this buck Sunday afternoon in West Central KS where we bow hunt. 10 pnt, 168 lbs.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Here's my 2009 bow edition from North of Salina (Minneapolis)

Saw him grunting and making noise as he trotted up the trail through the CRP. I was headed down towards him at the time on the same trail 200 yards away. I dove into the grass and shot as he walked by. VERY close, and I ended up shooting him in the spine.

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My son's first Tom. He tagged this bad boy this year Spring Youth hunt 2012. He used his trusty mossberg 20 gauge pump youth model.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts