Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
What a surprise!

I'm sure you noticed the news media is calling him a "Saudi national" - no mention at all that he is muslim. And they don't know if it is terrorism - yeah, right!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Oh my god. What do we do. There are no guns allowed🤓

·
24,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What a surprise!

I'm sure you noticed the news media is calling him a "Saudi national" - no mention at all that he is muslim. And they don't know if it is terrorism - yeah, right!
Yeah right. Least we forget 911, and who orchestrated that disaster. And where he was from.

·
Registered
24,772 Posts
What a surprise!

Sure, when you sell them aviation hardware and weaponry you get to train a bunch of them with the deal. And there's bound to be a few 'foul balls' in the bunch.
.TM7

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Op got it wrong. It’s diaper head...

·
23,845 Posts
Saudi Arabia is all "fowl balls".

9/11. 19 terrorists, 15 of which were Saudis, operation financed by Saudis.
Solution? Sell them state of the art weaponry, and train them to use it.
Their sorry about some of their "trainees" killing Americans "trainers".
Sh!t just happens.😕

·
Registered
24,772 Posts
Saudi Arabia is all "fowl balls".

9/11. 19 terrorists, 15 of which were Saudis, operation financed by Saudis.
Solution? Sell them state of the art weaponry, and train them to use it.
Their sorry about some of their "trainees" killing Americans "trainers".
Sh!t just happens.😕
Yep.
Its called 'Dancin with Mr. D....'
.TM7

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
What a surprise!

Sure, when you sell them aviation hardware and weaponry you get to train a bunch of them with the deal. And there's bound to be a few 'foul balls' in the bunch.
.TM7
Few ? Now it 4 or more arrested. Old guy on the radio used to say "wake up America"

·
24,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It figures that it was a rag head or a liberal Democrat. It's always one or the other.

·
Registered
521 Posts
The thing about Moose-limbs is that they have no allegiance to a nation or to a flag. Their allegiance is to God only. Their Koran is their economic system, their legal system, their social system and any other system a People need to run a society. A Moose-limb would be just as happy to live in Antarctica as in Mecca if he knew which way to face during prayers. The Koran implores Moose-limbs to kill anyone who is not in order to advance the propagation of their religion across the face of the Earth. We are a 21st Century nation inviting people onto our shores whose mind is still in the 7th Century. We've more than likely seen enough to understand that such a disparity in thought is not benefitting us when events like this occur.

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
There allegiance is to "allah" who is NOT G-d, and there are only two kingdoms, His of light and the wrong one of darkness.

·
Registered
521 Posts
There allegiance is to "Allah" who is NOT G-d . . .
I was in Saudi Arabia in 1977, working construction. I had one Moose-limb from Pakistan refer to God in the exact word. The Arabic writing on the Saudi flag reads "There is one God and Mohmmed is His prophet." With that limited experience, I'd say Moose-limbs do refer to God as "God." I shall engage in no further discussion about this...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts